An amino acid found naturally in the body, Acetyl-L-Carnitine helps turn fatty acids into cellular energy, and also support healthy ageing.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (acetyllevocarnitine) is concentrated in tissues that use fatty acids as their primary source of fuel, such as the heart and muscles, where it helps deliver fatty acids into cells for energy production.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine has antioxidant actions, may help maintain healthy brain function, and supports healthy ageing and a healthy central nervous system.
- Helps turn fatty acids into cellular energy.
- Supports normal healthy fat and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Involved in healthy cellular energy production.
- Provides nutritional support and antioxidant protection for healthy cells.
- Plays a role in normal healthy sperm motility.
- Supports healthy brain function.
- Supports healthy ageing.
Each capsule contains:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if seal on cap is broken.
- Store below 30°C.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule two to four times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner