- CONTAINS LACTIUM®
- INCLUDES MULTI-STRAIN PROBIOTICS
- GLUTEN FREE
A tropical taste sensation, Wheyless Mango Smoothie is the ideal choice for those who are mad about mangoes. Sweet, silky and dense with intensely fruity notes, this summery flavour is balanced and blended with just a hint of coconut.
- Contains 15 - 16.1g protein per serve from ultra-purified whey protein isolate and high-grade concentrate derived utilising cold, enzymatic, ultrafiltration techniques. NB: High quality protein is an important component of a healthy eating plan. Muscle mass decreases with age; protein assists in maintaining lean muscle mass.
- Contains added vitamins, minerals, citrus bioflavonoids, glutamine and medium chain triglycerides.
- Contains digestive enzymes.
- Free of casein, gluten and GMO ingredients.
- Contains only 0.9g lactose per serve; most lactose-intolerant individuals can tolerate 12g of lactose daily.
- Free of artificial sweeteners, flavours, colours and preservatives.
- Contains Lactium®: a natural food (a milk protein hydrolysate).
- Contains up to 6.5 billion CFU live probiotics per serve. Probiotic cultures add immune-modulating properties and contribute to overall gut health. Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 improves natural immune response; and Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® maintains a healthy digestive system. Wheyless also contains Lactobacillus paracasei LPC-37, Lactobacillus plantarum LP115, Lactobacillus brevis Lbr 35 and Lactobacillus gasseri Lg 36.
- Additional literature and website support are available.
Whey Protein Concentrate [Whey Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Emulsifier [Soy Lecithin]), (56.3%), Sweetener (Xylitol), Maltodextrin, Wheyless Mineral Mix (Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Iron, Phosphorous, Zinc, Manganese, Selenium, Copper, Chromium, Iodine) (4.3%), Natural Flavour (Mango) (2.6%), Whey Protein Isolate (1.6%), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Natural Flavour (Coconut), L-Glutamine, Thickening Agent (Xanthan Gum), Wheyless Vitamin Mix (Vitamin A, C, E, D, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, Biotin, Folic Acid, B12)(0.2%), Natural Colour (Betacarotene), Milk Protein Hydrolysate (Lactium)(0.12%), Enzymes, (0.1%), Natural Flavour (Vanilla), Tocotrienols Complex (Palm EVNol™), Lactobacillus brevis Lbr-35 (0.02%), Lactobacillus gasseri Lg-36 (0.02%), Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-14 (0.01%), Bifidobacterium lactis BI-04 (0.01%), Lactobacillus paracasei LP-37 (0.01%), Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115 (0.01%).
Per 32g Serve*
|Available carbohydrates - sugars||1.9g|
|Available carbohydrates - lactose||0.9g|
|Unavailable carbohydrates - xylitol||5.5g|
|Medium chain triglycerides||430mg|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||770 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis||1.7 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus brevis||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri||1 billion CFU|
|Thiamine hydrochloride vitamin B1||550mcg|
|Riboflavin vitamin B2||850mcg|
|Nicotinamide vitamin B3||5.0mcg|
|Pantothenic acid vitamin B5||800mcg|
|Folic acid vitamin B9||100mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin vitamin B12||1mcg|
|Ascorbic acid vitamin C||20.0mg|
|Colecalciferol vitamin D3||1.2mcg|
|Tocotrienols complex (palm) - EVNol™||10.0mg|
|Bovine serum albumin||236.0mg|
|Immunoglobulin G IgG||586.0mg|
Amino Acid Profile:
Branch Chain Amino Acid Profile:
* Based on average amounts
- Not to be used as a sole source of nutrition.
- Should be consumed in conjunction with a balanced calorie-controlled diet and appropriate exercise program.
- Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women, use under medical/dietetic supervision.
- Contains xylitol: Excess consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Contains ingredients from milk and soy products.
Mix 1 serve into 200mL of milk of your choice.
- 1.5 level
- scoops = 32g
- Consume 1-2
- servings daily
Whey protein may assist weight loss when used in conjunction with a healthy, varied, calorie-restricted diet and regular exercise.