Apple, Oat and Cinnamon Muffins
- 2 cups almond meal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons Natvia
- 2 tablespoons oats *
- 2 eggs
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cored and chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 3 tablespoons natural, unsweetened yoghurt
- 3 scoops French Vanilla Wheyless
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celcius
- Mix almond meal, baking powder, Natvia, oats and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Blend eggs, apple, vanilla extract, cream, yoghurt and Wheyless together in a separate bowl until an even consistency and colour is achieved
- Pour liquid into the dry ingredients and mix together thoroughly, stirring with a fork will do.
- Distribute mixture evenly into a greased muffin tray or muffin moulds
- Bake for 16 mins or until muffins are golden brown.
*variation: you may use 1 tablespoon of psyllium instead of oats if you want the recipe to be gluten free.
Per Serving (recipe serves 9)