Cauliflower Pizza Base
- 1 large head of cauliflower, trimmed and chopped
- 2 eggs
- 40g finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees celsius (210 fan forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Process the cauliflower in a food processor until it reaches a rice consistency.
- Microwave or steam the cauliflower until tender.
- Drain thoroughly and wring cauliflower in a cloth until as dry as possible (the more water you remove, the better the base texture).
- Place cauliflower in a mixing bowl.
- Add lightly beaten egg, grated cheese and mixed herbs and stir until combined.
- Turn mixture onto the lined tray and spread evenly over the tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Top with topping of choice and return to oven until cooked.