- 350g chicken breasts, cubed or sliced
- Mint peas, chopped tomato and red onion salad, to serve
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons mint
- 1 knob ginger
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine marinade ingredients in a food processor.
- Marinate chicken in marinade for several hours.
- Chicken can be made into kebabs, barbequed as slices, baked at a high temperature or grilled.
- Serve with mint peas, chopped tomato and red onion salad.
Per Serving (recipe serves 2)