Evan's Tasty Omelette
- 10g leg ham, diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red and green capsicum
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 cup grated hard yellow cheese
- Black pepper
- Vegetable salt, if desired
- 1/4 cup fresh Continental parsley, chopped
- 1 slice 100% rye bread
- Sliced tomatoes to serve (optional)
- Heat up a non-stick frypan.
- Fry the ham, mushrooms, capsicum and spring onions for two minutes or until vegetables begin to soften, then turn down the heat.
- Lightly whisk egges with milk and water, then pour over vegetables in pan.
- When omelette is cooked on the bottom, sprinkle cheese on top.
- Fold one half of omelette over the other and let cheese melt in the centre.
- Season to taste.
- Top with parsley.
- Serve with rye bread and tomatoes, if desired.
Per Serving (recipe serves 2)
- (203.4 Cal)