Grilled Tuna Steaks with Pine Nuts and Capsicum
- 2 x 160g tuna steaks
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sultanas
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 green capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 yellow capsicum, sliced
- Dash white wine
- Black pepper
- Lemon juice
Variation: swap sesame seeds for pine nuts
- English spinach, blanched, to serve
- Saute sultanas in olive oil for 1 minute.
- Add white wine and pine nuts.
- Cover and reduce heat
- Continue to simmer for 10-15 mins.
- Meanwhile, grill or fry tuna fillets in non-stick pan. Tuna should be slightly undercooked.
- Season with black pepper, lemon juice and white wine to taste.
- Serve on a generous bed of blanched English spinach.
Per Serving (recipe serves 2)
- (389.3 Cal)