Marinated Lamb Fillet with Fresh Herbs
- 1 x 150g lamb fillet
- 2 cups vegetables (sweet potato, red capsicum, eggplant, red onion), chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 8 black olives
- 2 teaspoons capers
- Fresh parsley and basil, chopped
- Rocket salad to serve
- 100ml olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
- Mix together ingredients for marinade marinate lamb for at least one hour.
- Saute each vegetable lightly in olive oil before mixing together in a large baking dish.
- Bake for 40 mins in a preheated oven at 180 degrees celsius.
- Bake, grill or barbeque whole lamb filled until cooked to your liking.
- Toss lamb in balsamic vinegar, capers, chopped olives and fresh herbs before serving in slices.
- Serve with baked vegetables and rocket salad.
Recipe Serves 1
- (600.2 Cal)