Miso Mustard Dressing
This sweet and tangy dressing is lovely on a salad of chopped kale, grated red cabbage, thin carrot sticks, toasted sesame seeds and chopped up nori. It also works really well drizzled over steamed veggies.
This recipe makes a generous jar of the dressing that can be stored in the fridge for at least one week, ready to take veggies to a new level!
- 2 tbsp white (shiro) miso
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of half an orange
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Transfer to a jar and refrigerate.
Per Serving (recipe serves 6)