Pear and Raspberry Muffins
- 2 cups almond meal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons Natvia
- 1 tablespoon psyllium
- 2 eggs
- 1 pear, cored and chopped
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 3 tablespoons natural, unsweetened yoghurt
- 3 scoops French Vanilla Wheyless
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celcius
- Mix almond meal, baking powder, Natvia and psyllium together in a bowl.
- Blend eggs, pear, vanilla extract, cream, yoghurt and Wheyless together in a separate bowl until an even consistency and colour is achieved
- Pour liquid into the dry ingredients and mix together thoroughly, stirring with a fork will do.
- Fold raspberries through the mixture
- Distribute mixture evenly into a greased muffin tray or muffin moulds
- Bake for 16 mins or until muffins are golden brown.
Per Serving (recipe serves 9)