Poached Salmon with Salsa, Snow Peas and Green Beans
- 1 x 200g salmon fillet
- 1 knob ginger
- 1 cup green beans, steamed al dente
- 1 cup snow peas, blanched in boiling water
- Black pepper or cayenne powder
- Vegetable salt, if desired
- 1 small capsicum
- 3 small tomatoes
- 3 spring onions
- 2 anchovies
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- Prepare salsa ahead of time
- Finely chop and combine all ingredients and allow the flavours to infuse for at least one hour.
- Gently poach salmon fillet in water with ginger for 10 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove salmon from water and serve topped with salsa and snow peas and green beans on the side.
- Season to taste.
Recipe Serves 1
- (495.1 Cal)