- 1 x 150g salmon fillet
- 2 cups mixed greens including rocket, sprouts and/or watercress
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 tablespoon semi-dried tomato (optional)
- Poach salmon until cooked through.
- Combine mixed greens, red onion, tomato and cucumber and dress with olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Toss through capers and semi-dried tomato.
- Serve salmon with salad.
Variation: Substitute poached salmon with slices of smoked salmon, canned salmon or mussels or occasionally slices of parmesan cheese.
Recipe Serves 1