San Choy Bow
(Pork Mince in Lettuce Cups)
- 350g pork fillet, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 knob ginger, finely sliced
- 1 cup water chestnuts, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 1 tablespoon chilli bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- Iceberg lettus leaves, cut carefully into cups
- Saute ginger quickly in olive oil before browning pork mince
- Add sherry, sauces and water chestnuts
- Simmer for 5 minutes, thin with a little water, if needed.
- Spoon mince mix into lettuce cups for serving.
- Accompany with steamed mixed Chinese vegetables.
Per Serving (recipe serves 2)