This dressing offers yumminess as well as nutritional goodness. Tahini is made purely from sesame seeds and therefore delivers vitamins, minerals, good fats and some protein.
It’s a tasty choice not only with salad, but also drizzled over steamed vegetables or even as a dipping sauce for sweet potato wedges.
Play around with the consistency by adding more or less water and adjusting the flavours accordingly.
You could use coriander or baby spinach leaves instead of parsley.
The dressing will keep for five days in the fridge, making it a perfect thing to whip up on a Sunday night and have on tap for the working week.
- 1/3 cup hulled tahini paste
- 4 tbsp (80mL) lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- A handful of roughly chopped parsley leaves
- 1 tsp honey
- A pinch or two of sea salt
- 120mL filtered water
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all the ingredients in a small food processor and process until smooth.
- Adjust to taste and desired consistency.
Per Serving (recipe serves 4)