Thai Green Chicken Curry
- 1 cup chopped chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced, or grated rind of 1 lime
- 1 cup coconut milik
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup peas
- 2 teaspoons basil leaves, chopped
- Cucumber salad, to serve
- Saute onion in olive oil.
- Stir through curry paste.
- Add coconut milk, water and lime leaves/rind.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Poach chicken in this liquid until just tender.
- Add peas in the last 5 minutes and garnish with basil leaves.
- Serve with a cucumber salad.
Per Serving (recipe serves 2)