- 200 - 250g lean protein (seafood, chicken breast, lean beef, lamb or tofu), thinly sliced
- 4 cups of vegetables from the "Foods to Enjoy" lists, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- Dash tamari or soy sauce
- Fresh chilli or chilli paste (optional)
- Squeeze of lemon or lime juice (optional)
- Saute onion, garlic and ginger in olive oil.
- Add firm vegetables such as carrots, broccoli and cauliflower.
- Cook for 2 mins
- Add protein and cook for 2 mins.
- Follow with more watery vegetables such as spinach, snow peas, capsicum, mushrooms and Chinese greens.
- Stir through tamari/soy sauce.
- Add chilli and lemon/lime juice, if using.
- Serve immediately
Per Serving (recipe serves 2)
- (360.3 Cal)